|Competition Terms & Conditions|
Diggers & Dealers 2021 – Trade Promotions Lottery
Hays Specialist Recruitment (Australia) Pty Ltd (Hays) will run a trade promotions lottery at the Diggers & Dealers 2021 (Conference) (Competition).
By entering the Competition and by accepting a prize, you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
1. The Conference will be hosted and attended in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, and these Terms and Conditions will apply to the Competition run during the Conference.
2. Entry is open to attendees of the Diggers & Dealers 2021 Conference who are located in Australia only. Attendees located outside of Australia are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
3. Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with Hays are ineligible to enter.
4. The Competition will commence on the beginning of the first day of the Conference and, where relevant, close at the end of the final day of the Conference.
5. To enter the Competition, eligible entrants must take the action requested, including the correct, single submission of the entrant’s own details in all required fields in the form provided at the Conference and within the promotion period described above.
6. Eligible entrants are not permitted to submit multiple entries.
Prizes and winning
7. The random prize draw will take place before the close of each date of the Conference.
8. One winner from each Conference date will receive a prize to be disclosed at the Conference to the value up to $100.
9. The winners will be announced at the Conference and all entrants will be notified of the winner at least by email after the event.
10. The prize will be awarded to the winner at the Conference.
11. Hays reserves the right to put any conditions or restrictions on any Competition and subject to statutory restrictions, may amend these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion.
12. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and Hays reserves the rights to offer substitute prizes to the equal value.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the administration, rules, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Hays shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. Hays, in its sole discretion and subject to any prohibition by law to do so or any written direction from a regulatory authority, may cancel a Competition at any time or disqualify an entrant. Entries that are not genuine or are incomplete, late or in any way fraudulent or deemed to be inappropriate or unacceptable for any reason by Hays will be declared void.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Hays, its related corporations and associated agencies (and any of their personnel) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant (including a winner) in connection with any competition.
17. Hays reserves the right to reproduce names, photographs, material, comments, feedback and other identifying information provided by entrants in promotional material including but not limited to website, brochures and other online channels and the entrant provides its consent for Hays to do so.
18. The Competition will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Australia where the Competition is being held.