If you recognize yourself in:
the desire to work in a professional environment
you see yourself as an entrepreneur at heart and have the will to achieve goals
you have the ability to understand people's needs and have a real sense of empathy
you are an enthusiastic and resilient person
👉️then you are the person we are looking for!
Have you just graduated or do you already have some experience? Both situations are ideal to start a new challenge at Hays in one of the 8 offices in Belgium (Antwerp, Bruges, Brussels, Kortrijk, Ghent, Herentals, Louvain-La-Neuve and Zaventem).What does a recruitment consultant do?
As a recruitment consultant you develop a mix of skills and tasks that you can use in your daily work.
You are a real partner and coach for your clients and candidates.
You search for vacancies in companies within your expertise.
You discuss their needs with clients and develop a real collaboration with them.
You search for the right candidates via various channels and select them on the basis of in-depth interviews.
You link your candidates to your vacancies and accompany them to the assessment a few weeks after they have taken up their position.
Why should YOU take this opportunity?
Learning & Development 👩🏽🏫
- Training and coaching from day one, both individually and with your new colleagues.
- A well-defined career plan tailored to your needs.
Working environment 🏢
- Flexible hours and the possibility of working from home.
- A focused environment with a human approach and an enthusiastic atmosphere.
- Initiatives for good causes and environmental projects.
Health and well-being 💖
- We pay great attention to your well-being by organising sports initiatives, nutrition and mental resilience coaching.
- Employee Assistance Program: a free coaching, information and advice platform
- Numerous benefits such as a company car, a smartphone and hospital insurance.
- An attractive salary package and a very competitive commission system.
- A range of interesting incentives.